The latest broker platform BinaryCent became popular in a very short period of times. There are a couple of factors for that. The Binary Cent broker is established and maintained by a team of trading experts and professionals, who provide a unique chance for online investors.
Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task, just like with trading robots there are too many scams to be sure of your safety. That is why I investigated into the BinaryCent broker and I can tell you from the start that it is not a scam. There is a good reason for the huge interest towards it. Read my BinaryCent review till the end to learn more.
Online since 2016
– It cannot be used by North Korea and Israel traders
|General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.|
Is BinaryCent Scam or Not?
My initial investigation showed that the BinaryCent broker is a legitimate and authentic brokerage platform. It has satisfied customers, pointing out how good it is that you can start with such a small initial investment.
The trading environment of the brokerage is also encrypted and secure, guaranteeing the safety of your personal information and funds. There are no indicated problems with withdrawals and the customer support is always online to answer your questions. My impression of the BinaryCent brokerage is very good and I would recommend it as a good choice for people who cannot afford to make a higher initial deposit.
BinaryCent – Account Types & Bonuses
Moreover, there are 3 account types to choose from each with different minimum deposit requirements and additional benefits to higher account types:
• Bronze Account – 20% bonus, withdrawals within 1 hour
• Silver Account – $100 minimum deposit, 50% bonus, master class web session, first 3 risk-free trades
• Gold Account – $300, minimum deposit,100% bonus, Swiss prepaid card, personal success manager
BinaryCent also runs weekly contests which all traders are automatically signed up for. The top 4 winners can expect cash prizes of up to $2000 while other non-monetary prizes are also up for grabs.
All the account types offer a starting bonus that you can choose to accept or decline upon signing up. Make sure you are familiar with Binary Cent’s terms and conditions regarding the offered bonuses. At the Bronze tier, you can get a 20% bonus on your initial investment. At the Silver tier, the bonus is 50% of your initial deposit. At the Gold tier, the bonus grows to 100%.
Binary Cent – Deposits & Withdrawals
One of the greatest advantages of the Binary Cent brokerage platform is the wide variety of payment methods you can choose from. These include debit and credit cards, e-wallets and wire transfers. Almost all of them take just up to one hour for the funds to be transferred from your trading account to your personal account when withdrawing.Remember that you should carefully choose your preferred methods. Your withdrawals will be processed via the way you used to make an initial deposit. Also, you should know that BinaryCent does not apply fund-transfer fees. If there are fees, they will depend on the policy of the institution you have a personal account with.
BinaryCent – SignUp Process
The Binary Cent brokerage has made sure to provide its clients a smooth and easy sign-up process. All you have to do is choose your preferred account type, select whether you want to accept the welcoming bonus and fill the form on the website.Once your initial investment has been transferred into your trading balance, you will be able to immediately start trading.
BinaryCent & Special Features
BinaryCent can also provide you with a lot of features and benefits that can enhance your trading experience and profitability:
• 10 cent trades – you can place trades with an investment of just one cent per trade. That is why you are allowed to start with such a low initial deposit like $100.
• Demo account – the availability of a demo account is a clear sign that the BinaryCent brokerage aims to be user-friendly and wants to support novice traders in their effort to generate additional income online.
• Risk-free trading – as mentioned above, higher tier accounts offer risk-free trading, which is a very good chance to recover losses, especially if you are a newbie trader.
• 24/7 Customer support – their service team is constantly available and provides multilingual support.
What Do We Think
The BinaryCent binary options broker is one that can help you enter the binary options industry without forcing you to invest big sums. You can start with as little as $100 and build a profitable portfolio. It is very user-friendly with an elegant trading environment that is also secure above all else. I am quite pleased with what I saw from the BinaryCent broker while investigating it and that is why I recommend it as a good broker platform for your investments.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
References and Further Reading:
- The Pay of Corporate Executives and Financial Professionals as Evidence of Rents in Top 1 Percent Incomes (Bivens, Josh; Mishel, Lawrence-2013)
- FINANCIAL EDUCATION AND PROGRAM EVALUATION: CHALLENGES AND POTENTIALS FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS (Lyons, Angela C.-2005)
- Evidence for Countercyclical Risk Aversion: An Experiment with Financial Professionals (Cohn, Alain; Engelmann, Jan; Fehr, Ernst; Maréchal, Michel André-2015)
- Beyond compliance: why integrated governance matters today: the idea is for financial professionals to help their companies address performance and knowledge management, too (Cristiano Busco, Mark L. Frigo, Elena Giovannoni, Angelo Riccaboni, and Robert W. Scapens-2016)
- Six Sigma for Financial Professionals (D. H. Stamatis-2000)
- The Role of Corporate Value Clusters in Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Performance: A Study of Financial Professionals and Implications for the Financial Meltdown (K. Gregory JinEmail authorRonald DrozdenkoSara DeLoughy-2013)
- Do financial professionals behave according to prospect theory? An experimental study (Mohammed AbdellaouiHan BleichrodtEmail authorHilda Kammoun-2011)
- Do financial professionals behave according to prospect theory? An experimental study (Mohammed AbdellaouiHan BleichrodtEmail authorHilda Kammoun-2001)
- The demand for financial professionals’ advice: The role of financial knowledge, satisfaction, and confidence (Robb, Cliff A; Babiarz, Patryk; Woodyard, Ann-2012)
- Dynamics of the Gender Gap for Young Professionals in the Financial and Corporate Sectors (Bertrand, Marianne; Goldin, Claudia; Katz, Lawrence F.-2010)
- Gender and Marital Differences in Wealth and Investment Decisions: Implications for Researchers, Financial Professionals, and Educators (Angela C. Lyons, Urvi Neelakantan, Erik Scherpf-2008)
- Raising Capital and Developing Exit Strategies for the Closely Held Business Owner: A Tutorial for Financial Professionals (Prisciotta, Daniel A; Weber, Richard M-2005)
- Information Cascades: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Financial Market Professionals ( JONATHAN E. ALEVY, MICHAEL S. HAIGH, JOHN A. LIST-2007)
- HERD BEHAVIOR IN FINANCIAL MARKETS: AN EXPERIMENT WITH FINANCIAL MARKET PROFESSIONALS (Marco Cipriani, Antonio Guarino-2009)
- Misconduct accounts for the majority of retracted scientific publications (Ferric C. Fang, R. Grant Steen, and Arturo Casadevall-2012)
- Late Adoption of the Multidivisional Form by Large U.S. Corporations: Institutional, Political, and Economic Accounts (Donald A. Palmer, P. Devereaux Jennings and Xueguang Zhou-1993)
- Unselective Overimitators: The Evolutionary Implications of Children’s Indiscriminate Copying of Successful and Prestigious Models (Maciej Chudek, Andrew S. Baron, Susan Birch-2016)
- Beyond Critical Thinking And Decision Making: Teaching Business Students How To Think (Gerald F. Smith-2015)
- Corporate and Investment Attitudes towards Insider Trading in Canada (Edward Rosenbaum-1984)
- Insider trading: Patterns and analysis (Elizabeth Szockyja, Gilbert Geis-2002)