Binarymate is a UK registered binary options broker who started trading in 2016. They have chosen to be regulated by the UK and adhere to some of the strictest financial regulations in the world as this allows them to offer their services to traders across the world; even US traders can access their software and sign up for an account.
This broker is the first to bring an exciting new feature to the market: live video chat. This will allow you to see and speak to a member of the customer support team at any time of the day or night.
They have also opted to design and build their own unique in-house trading platform. The main reason behind this decision was to ensure they could offer the best possible service in terms of performance, quality and reliability. This new approach appears to be working as they are already gaining popularity and building a good customer following.
An additional incentive to use Binarymate lies in the fact they offer free educational material to all their traders. Whether you need help from one of their market experts or simply wish to study the extensive range of fundamental analysis information; you can do so for free. Other trading tools include technical analysis, trade patterns and access to all the latest news from the markets. There is even a section which will provide you with trade ideas.
Online since: 2016
– Accepts traders from all over the world, including the US
– Doesn`t have mobile trading yet
You can trade in all the usual options; there is an excellent range of stocks and the most popular currencies as well as the possibility to trade on the commodities market and with indices. Trades vary in length from the shortest at thirty or sixty seconds right through to one year; you choose the trade depending upon the results you hope to get; one year is a long time to commit to a trade!
Almost all trades have the option to be closed early if you feel the need to; this is one way in which you can ensure that you do not lose all your investment. Binarymate offers an industry leading 90% rate of return on investments and you can trade from as little as $1; the maximum trade is $10,000.
Opening an account requires the completion of a simple form and the deposit of your first funds; the minimum which can be deposited is $250 to open an account. There are three different account types:
Bronze – Minimum deposit of only $250 with a twenty percent welcome bonus. You will also get free access to all educational material and video support.
Silver – This requires a higher deposit of at least $1,000 and gives a fifty percent welcome bonus. You can also benefit from three trades which are known as risk-free; your funds will be returned if you do not make a return on your investment.
Gold – The top level account requires a $3,000 deposit which is matched by Binarymate. It also gives you a dedicated manager and the option to choose between risk-free trades or an additional $250 of funds.
Funds can be deposited in a variety of currencies, including GBP, EUR, USD and RUB. The withdrawal service is just one hour and is currently the fastest in the industry. Funds can be deposited via any of the main bank card schemes, MasterCard and Visa are the most popular although AMEX is also accepted. You may prefer to transfer via wire transfer or even through one of the digital options such as Webmoney or Neteller.
Have you tried automated trading yet?
Many successful binary option traders use the best fully automated trading software in the market that got the astonishing average winning rate of 91% in our test – Option Robot. The award winning software allows you to trade more profitably with less work. The best thing about it is that it is now completely free for our readers, but probably not for very long time, so I recommend you to try it out today.
This is exceptional! The live video chat brings a whole new dimension to the support you receive. You can choose to have a public live chat or a private one, depending on which you prefer and the secrecy of your intended transactions. The support staff are available all day, every day and are keen to help you resolve any issues. They all have a good understanding of binary options and can navigate you through the options or around the website if needed. Binarymate does offer a fast response via email if you prefer to contact them this way. Their dedicated email address is email@example.com. Some questions can be answered by simply visiting their website and looking at the FAQ page.
Binarymate is a UK registered broker with tough regulatory body providing services for traders all over the world.
Their platform is in-house built to support the highest of expectations regarding performance, speed and reliability making Binarymate one of the top brokers in the binary options industry.
Along with the many advantages that the platform provides, their unique face to face live chat support makes them the only broker to support video conversations with their competent and friendly team.
You can choose from numerous types of accounts and minimize your risks by trading with the minimum of $1 trades and up to $10,000 per trade.
When it comes to withdrawals, Binarymate beats all other brokers once again – 1 hour withdrawal time. No more waiting for a withdrawal to be approved for days. They will make sure that your request is dealt with within the hour.
Overall, Binarymate is one of the top and in many aspects the leading broker in the Binary Option World, with many benefits and in-house built platform to make sure your experience is pleasant and, what is more important, profitable.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Callback
Languages: English, Russian, French and Spanish
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, 60seconds, Long Term, Pair Options, Ladder Options, ProFollow
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 30 sec till 1 year
Deposits and Withdrawals:Visa,Mastercard, Bank Wire, Paypal, WebMoney, Neteller
Withdrawal Time: 1 hour
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- Bonus schemes and trading activity (Elena Pikulina, Luc Renneboog, Jenke Ter Horst, Philippe N. Tobler-2014)
- Dealer behavior and trading systems in foreign exchange markets (Geir Høidal Bjønnesa, Dagfinn Rime-2005)
- A computational economy for grid computing and its implementation in the Nimrod-G resource broker (David Abramson, Rajkumar Buyya, Jonathan Giddy-2002)
- Testing the CRISMA trading system: evidence from the UK market (ALAN GOODACRE , JACQUELINE BOSHER & ANDREW DOVE-2010)
- An intelligent broker agent for energy trading:an MDP approach (Talla Kuate, Rodrigue; He, Minghua; Chli, Maria and Wang, Hai -2013)
- Watching together: integrating text chat with video ( Justin D. Weisz, Sara Kiesler, Hui Zhang, Yuqing Ren, Robert E. Kraut, Joseph A. Konstan-2007)
- Video application server for mediating live video services ( Peter Teng, Bruce Albert Thompson, Fouad A. Tobagi, Joseph M. Gang, Jr.-1999)
- Integration of video telephony with chat and instant messaging environments ( Benjamin J. Parker, Shane R. Werner, Charles Diaz, Terry M. Frederick-2004)
- Learner outcomes and satisfaction: A comparison of live video-streamed instruction, satellite broadcast instruction, and face-to-face instruction (M’hammed Abdous, Miki Yoshimura-2010)
- Alternative Trading Organizations: Shifting Paradigm in a Culture of Social Responsibility (Mary Littrell and Marsha Dickson -1997)
- Technology, E-learning and Distance Education (A.W. (Tony) Bates – 2005)
- INSIDER TRADING IN STOCKS (James Farmer, William L. Cary, Arthur Fleischer, Jr. and Thomas A. Halleran-1966)
- Learning Together Apart (Anthony Kaye-1992)
- Simple Technical Trading Rules and the Stochastic Properties of Stock Returns (WILLIAM BROCK, JOSEF LAKONISHOK, BLAKE LeBARON-1992)
- Trading Cost: The Critical Link Between Investment Information and Results (Thomas F. Loeb-1983)
- Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation (YAKOV AMIHUD, HAIM MENDELSON-1987)
- Trading Volume and Serial Correlation in Stock Returns (John Y. Campbell, Sanford J. Grossman, Jiang Wang-1993)
- Service trading and mediation in distributed computing systems (M. Merz ; K. Muller ; W. Lamersdorf-1994)
- Multi-transaction service system (Morag M. Eaton, David Horn, Ian A. Cranston, Stephen Ambler-1999)
- Service quality: An international comparison of bank customers’ expectations and perceptions (Barbara R. Lewis-2010)
QuickDollarAcademy: Binarymate: stars.