Stockpair is an online trading company and a leader in the Binary Options and Pair Options market. It has been trading since 2010 as part of the Nextrade Worldwide family of businesses.
Licensed in the EU and regulated by one of the world’s most rigorous financial bodies, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, Stockpair’s clients can rest assured that they are protected by some of the strictest regulations in today’s world of online trading.
As you’d expect from a reputable online trading company, Stockpair is led by a team of highly experienced professionals. We found this team to be extremely well qualified to help us learn the ropes of Binary and Pair Options.
As relatively inexperienced traders, we immediately recognized that the team were eager to ensure that we were able to realize the full benefits of the services that Stockpair offers. The market-leading customer support made us feel supported every step of the way from our first trade on the pioneering Stockpair trading platform.
Online since: 2010
– Massive range of educational materials
– No demo account
Their clients’ trading experience is of paramount importance to Stockpair, so they’ve come up with a very attractive bonus for clients making their first deposit. To welcome us to their Binary and Pairs Options services, the Stockpair team offered us a free welcome bonus of $500.
The customer support professionals made it their priority to ensure that we were aware of the best strategies to maximize our investments. The free $500 was a definite boost to our first tentative steps into the field of online Binary Options trading.
Stockpair offers extremely generous returns on investments. If your trade finishes ‘in the money’, as the trading world says, Stockpair provides returns of up to 85% on your initial investment. In addition, certain accounts offer cashback rates of up to 3%, boosting your profits.
Types of Accounts
Stockpair recognizes that not every online stock trader has the same needs or the same level of experience. That’s why they offer a range of accounts tailored to their clients’ needs.
As part of our research, we took a close look at the various features offered by Stockpair accounts. We focused primarily on the Silver, Gold, Platinum and VIP accounts.
The Silver account
The Silver account offers clients a minimum deposit amount of $1,000 to get started. This account is primarily for beginner traders.
The Gold account
Holders of the Gold account are able to deposit a minimum amount of $5,000. This account is ideal for intermediate traders, who might need the help of the complementary trade expert who comes as standard with this account.
Platinum account holders can deposit from $20,000. Tailored to the needs of more experienced traders, who are committed to making profits, this account offers an attractive cashback rate of 2%.
The VIP account
The VIP account is Stockpair’s offering to elite online traders. Account holders can deposit from $50,000. Designed to meet the exacting requirements of professional traders, this account offers cashback amounts of up to $500,000.
As you’d expect, Stockpair has a very strong range of assets to choose from, no matter your amount of Binary Options experience. These assets include commodities (gold, silver, gas and oil), currency pairs (EUR/GBP, USD/JPY and GBP/USD), stocks, such as Apple, Facebook and Microsoft. As well as indices like the FTSE, DOWJS and AEX. In total Stockpair puts an impressive array of over 150 assets at your fingertips.
Deposits and Withdrawals
The intuitive Stockpair Platform makes it extremely easy and secure for you to deposit and withdraw money into and from your trading account. You can choose whether you would like to manage your account in US dollars, euros or British pounds and the following deposit and withdrawal methods are available:
• Credit cards
• Wire transfer
The minimum deposit amount for a basic trading account s $250 and every transaction you make is protected by the latest security encryption protocols.
As you’d expect from a company that places its clients’ trading experience at the center of everything it does, Stockpair’s customer support service is second to none. It’s one of the principal reasons that make it one of the marketplace’s favorite online Binary Options trading companies. We were impressed with the helpful and supportive customer service agents who were available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Their professional support is accessible through Live Chat, email and telephone in several languages, such as English, French, Spanish and Arabic. No matter how you like to access customer support or which language you speak, Stockpair is bound to have the solution that best suits you.
Probably the best way to sum up our experience of trading with Stockpair would be to quote their description of themselves:
We work hard to provide you with the best trading environment.
Every contact or transaction we had with the company certainly convinced us of their focus on customer experience. Added to this, they offer some of the most competitive accounts on the market with features tailored to the needs of traders of varying skill and experience.
Professional traders are particularly well catered for in the form of the VIP account. However, novices are by no means neglected with the basic account. Offering a minimum deposit of $250, it’s the perfect way for novices to cut their trading teeth.
We would wholeheartedly recommend Stockpair, which is on the par with Banc de Binary, whether you’re a veteran or beginner trader, as their comprehensive support really will ensure that you reap the rewards of your investments. We also recommend checking out binary option robot if you are looking for making easy profits.
Customer Service: Live Chat, Email or Telephone
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese
Trading Options: High / Low, One Touch, Option Builder, Meta Charts, Ladder Options
Assets: Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities
Early close: Yes
Expiry Times: 60 sec, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 24 hr+
Withdrawal Time: 2 days, 3 hours with Skrill
Demo account: Yes
References and Further Reading:
- The Meaning of National Identity in Global Financial Trading: The Case of Day-Traders in Israel (Galit AILON-2014)
- E-customer loyalty – applying the traditional rules of business for online success (Reichheld, Frederick F; Markey, Robert G, Jr; Hopton, Christopher-2000)
- Leveraging the incumbent’s advantage (Marco Iansiti, F. Warren McFarlan, and George Westerman-2016)
- Move over, e-commerce (Kalakota, Ravi; Oliva, Ralph A; Donath, Bob-1999)
- Trading places: Examining leadership competencies between for‐profit vs. public and non‐profit leaders (Elizabeth Thach, Karen J. Thompson-2007)
- Co‐creating unique value with customers ( C.K. Prahalad, Venkat Ramaswamy-2004)
- Innovation: The new route to wealth (Hamel, Gary; Skarzynski, Peter.- 2001)
- Security Analysis and Trading Patterns When Some Investors Receive Information Before Others (DAVID HIRSHLEIFER, AVANIDHAR SUBRAHMANYAM, SHERIDAN TITMAN-1994)
- Cultural Adaptation on the Web: A Study of American Companies’ Domestic and Chinese Websites (Nitish Singh, Hongxin Zhao, Xiaorui Hu-2003)
- Making the EU Emissions Trading System: The European Commission as an entrepreneurial epistemic leader (Jon Birger Skjærseth, Jørgen Wettestad – 2010)
- Building dynamic capabilities: The wall street journal interactive edition: A successful online subscription model (1993–2000) (Dan Steinbock-2009)
- PRIVATE INFORMATION ACQUISITION IN EXPERIMENTAL MARKETS PRONE TO BUBBLE AND CRASH (Ronald R. King-1991)
- Thinking, feeling and deciding: The influence of emotions on the decision making and performance of traders (Mark Fenton-O’Creevy, Emma Soane, Nigel Nicholson, Paul Willman-2010)
- How Do Intentions Affect Loss Aversion? (Nathan Novemsky, Daniel Kahneman-2005)
- How do experienced traders respond to inflows of inexperienced traders? An experimental analysis (Eizo Akiyama, Nobuyuki Hanaki, Ryuichiro Ishikawa-2014)
- Building Trust Online (Rachael Ott-2000)
- Experience and inventory management in double-auction markets (Stuart Mestelman, Douglas Welland-1995)
- An effective early fraud detection method for online auctions (Wen-Hsi Chang, Jau-Shien Chang-2012)
- A REVIEW OF BUBBLES AND CRASHES IN EXPERIMENTAL ASSET MARKETS (Stefan Palan-2013)
- Inexperienced investors and bubbles (Robin Greenwood, Stefan Nagel-2009)