In the following review, we will discuss PlusOption, established as a new binary option broker in 2015 by a group of seasoned financial professionals. PlusOption created an innovative platform which will provide traders with a diverse range of assets and expiry times for the binary options market.
Online since: 2015
– No Demo Account
PlusOption Special features
Although they are relativity new to the world of binary options, PlusOption is up for the challenge. One of their most appealing factors is that their minimum deposit of $250 fits the industry standards. We strongly believe that the broker’s option of three different account types on this platform only proves their level of dedication. They want every type of trader, whether beginner or experienced, indecisive or determined, frequent or casual, to be able to get the most out of their binary trading experience.
PlusOption Mini Account
- $25 minimum investment
- $250 minimum deposit
- Up to 82% payout
- Monthly strategy trading
PlusOption Popular Account
- $500 minimum deposit
- $25 minimum investment
- 3% yearly interest rate
- 1 risk-free trade
- 1 SMS binary option signal a day
- Strategy training on 2-week base
- 50% bonus
- Up to 85% payout
PlusOption Premium Account
- $3000 minimum deposit
- 5% yearly interest rate
- 75% bonus
- 3 risk-free trades
- $50 minimum investment
- Weekly strategy training
- Up to 87% payout
- 2 SMS signals daily
In our opinion, PlusOption shows clearly that bigger deposits and more prestigious accounts will offer more benefits for traders, such as signals and bonuses. PlusOption does have very strict bonus rules set in place, such as: before withdrawing the bonus and deposit, the sum must reach a trading volume of x20. They do offer a few different bonuses, however. These include a welcome bonus, 2nd deposit bonus and refer a friend bonus. They also offer some risk-free trades as well.
PlusOption Trading software
PlusOption operates the SpotOption trading platform which is extremely user-friendly. A simple design and classic colors allow even novice traders who are using the platform for the first time to easily navigate through the system. The PlusOption site also provides additional tools for their traders, such as SpotFollow. This feature allows traders to both follow and mimic successful traders. It also educates traders on how to develop more profitable trading strategies.
PlusOption offers a variety of trade options such as: HIgh/Low, 60 Seconds, One Touch, Pairs and Ladders and Long Term. One thing that sets PlusOption apart from the rest is that they also offer Forex trading as well in which traders can experience trading with stocks (17), indices (20), currencies (12) and commodities (7).
PlusOption understands that in today’s fast-paced world, traders spend more time on their tablets and phones than they do in front of a computer so they strive to enhance the performance of mobile trading. They know that traders today have extremely active and busy lives, wanting everything to be accessible in the palm of their hands. As mobile apps are extremely beneficial in the binary trading experience, PlusOption offers an app for Android users. We are hoping the IOS App will follow in the near future.
PlusOption is also available on the Binary Option Robot, which is the most widely used and highest quality trading software available in the binary trading industry. This gives those who are inexperienced, or hesitant, the opportunity to have successful trades right from the start.
PlusOption Support information
At the current time, the PlusOption platform is available in English only. However, we are extremely hopeful that other languages will be available in the near future. During our review of PlusOption, we were happy to discover that there are several different ways to reach their customer support team. Their customer support center can be reached online via an contact form, email or LiveChat, which we feel is the quickest and most convenient for those users who need have pertinent questions. They are can be also reached via telephone for those who prefer the more personal touch.
Also while conducting our PlusOption review, we established that they offer a variety of informative learning materials that we are sure many traders will find extremely useful. There is an amazing Academy section which not only offers videos and articles on binary trading from a variety of different perspectives, but also a very thorough FAQ section as well. For anyone new to a website, the FAQ section is the best place to start. Their FAQ section is divided into three different parts: general trading questions, account specific questions and an additional section solely on the trading platform. They also offer a glossary which defines all of the basic, as well as the most important, binary trading jargon.
The one negative is that we found no demo account mentioned on their website.
PlusOption Banking and company information
PlusOption is backed by Tradeplus Solutions Ltd., located in Marshall Islands. The 7BinaryOption review confirms that they offer an outstanding selection of payment methods which is unique as compare to other binary brokers in the industry. Traders can select from the following payment forms; Visa, MasterCard, WebMoney, Qiwi, bank transfer, Bitcoin and Skrill. The minimum deposit a PlusOption account is $250, while the minimum withdrawal is $50. The broker warns traders that only those withdrawals over $100 can be done via bank transfer and any deposit exceeding $10,000 can only be completed via bank wire. Since there are no fees listed anywhere on the site, make sure to confirm with customer service about any hidden fees.
One of the best features of PlusOption is that they enable traders to instantly withdraw through use of fast e-wallets. For bank wires or credit cards, however, it takes up for the funds to transfer to the account, taking into mind that transfer times vary.
We feel that PlusOption is a viable binary options platform. Both the website and the platform are user friendly and offer a great selection of extremely useful resources. Their customer and technical support are professional, knowledge and friendly. We strongly recommend PlusOption as a reliable trading platform for both new and experienced traders alike.
Customer Service: Live Chat / Email: email@example.com
References and Further Reading:
- The Pay of Corporate Executives and Financial Professionals as Evidence of Rents in Top 1 Percent Incomes (Bivens, Josh; Mishel, Lawrence-2013)
- FINANCIAL EDUCATION AND PROGRAM EVALUATION: CHALLENGES AND POTENTIALS FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS (Lyons, Angela C.-2005)
- Evidence for Countercyclical Risk Aversion: An Experiment with Financial Professionals (Cohn, Alain; Engelmann, Jan; Fehr, Ernst; Maréchal, Michel André-2015)
- Beyond compliance: why integrated governance matters today: the idea is for financial professionals to help their companies address performance and knowledge management, too (Cristiano Busco, Mark L. Frigo, Elena Giovannoni, Angelo Riccaboni, and Robert W. Scapens-2016)
- Six Sigma for Financial Professionals (D. H. Stamatis-2000)
- The Role of Corporate Value Clusters in Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Performance: A Study of Financial Professionals and Implications for the Financial Meltdown (K. Gregory JinEmail authorRonald DrozdenkoSara DeLoughy-2013)
- Do financial professionals behave according to prospect theory? An experimental study (Mohammed AbdellaouiHan BleichrodtEmail authorHilda Kammoun-2011)
- Do financial professionals behave according to prospect theory? An experimental study (Mohammed AbdellaouiHan BleichrodtEmail authorHilda Kammoun-2001)
- The demand for financial professionals’ advice: The role of financial knowledge, satisfaction, and confidence (Robb, Cliff A; Babiarz, Patryk; Woodyard, Ann-2012)
- Dynamics of the Gender Gap for Young Professionals in the Financial and Corporate Sectors (Bertrand, Marianne; Goldin, Claudia; Katz, Lawrence F.-2010)
- Gender and Marital Differences in Wealth and Investment Decisions: Implications for Researchers, Financial Professionals, and Educators (Angela C. Lyons, Urvi Neelakantan, Erik Scherpf-2008)
- Raising Capital and Developing Exit Strategies for the Closely Held Business Owner: A Tutorial for Financial Professionals (Prisciotta, Daniel A; Weber, Richard M-2005)
- Information Cascades: Evidence from a Field Experiment with Financial Market Professionals ( JONATHAN E. ALEVY, MICHAEL S. HAIGH, JOHN A. LIST-2007)
- HERD BEHAVIOR IN FINANCIAL MARKETS: AN EXPERIMENT WITH FINANCIAL MARKET PROFESSIONALS (Marco Cipriani, Antonio Guarino-2009)
- Misconduct accounts for the majority of retracted scientific publications (Ferric C. Fang, R. Grant Steen, and Arturo Casadevall-2012)
- Late Adoption of the Multidivisional Form by Large U.S. Corporations: Institutional, Political, and Economic Accounts (Donald A. Palmer, P. Devereaux Jennings and Xueguang Zhou-1993)
- Unselective Overimitators: The Evolutionary Implications of Children’s Indiscriminate Copying of Successful and Prestigious Models (Maciej Chudek, Andrew S. Baron, Susan Birch-2016)
- Beyond Critical Thinking And Decision Making: Teaching Business Students How To Think (Gerald F. Smith-2015)
- Corporate and Investment Attitudes towards Insider Trading in Canada (Edward Rosenbaum-1984)
- Insider trading: Patterns and analysis (Elizabeth Szockyja, Gilbert Geis-2002)