QuickDollarAcademy.com is a binary options information and comparison website. We are not a binary options broker and we do not accept trades or wagers or any kind. Our website is not regulated by a financial body such as the FSA or Gaming Authority of Malta. As such, our website should be treated as for entertainment purposes only.
By using our website and reading our article, you accept the terms and conditions laid out on this page.
Editors and Content:
- The content of this website is copyright to QuickDollarAcademy.com. Any use of our content, articles or trading strategies without our express permission shall be treated as theft under copyright law.
- The views expressed in contributor articles or on the forum are expressed by those contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of QuickDollarAcademy.com. It is your responsibility to check the validity of information on our site before you sign up to brokers or deposit money online.
- We are not responsible for any money lost through our website or another third party operator.
- It is your legal responsibility to check the legality of trading binary options and age requirements in your jurisdiction.
- We may occasionally link out to other websites in our articles. These links are published under the purview of our editors.
USA Regulation Notice
Please note if you are from the USA: some binary options companies are not regulated within the United States. These companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). We warn US citizens of the dangers of trading with such entities and strongly advise that they take legal advice on this in the US.
Changes to Our Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to our terms and conditions at any time without notifying you. It is recommended that you revisit this page in the future to check any changes to our terms.